1. The contract of hire is not effective until we have received and processed the deposit.
2. Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of the deposit of 25% of the holiday cost. The balance will be due 30 days prior to the commencement of your holiday.
3. If the booking is made within 30 days of the start of the holiday, then payment will be due in full.
4. When a booking is made by telephone the booking will be confirmed by email.
5. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any bookings already made subject to refunding any sum paid with no further liability on the guest’s behalf.
6. If a guest would like to cancel their booking, please contact us as soon as possible. Please note that any refund given may be subject to an administration deduction charge.
7. The number of persons occupying the holiday accommodation must not exceed the capacity booked.
8. The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
9. Bodrean Manor Farm and its representatives shall not be liable to you or your party for loss or damage to your property. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to motor cars. It is the guest’s responsibility to safeguard their personal belongings.
10. The properties are expected to be left in the same state of repair at the end of the rental period as the beginning.
11. We reserve the right to demand reimbursement for repair or extra cleaning costs.
12. We allow dogs in designated properties, and only when they have been booked in and paid for £50 per dog, per stay.
13. Please do not allow your dogs on the sofa, chairs, or beds. Remove all fur and hair thoroughly before departing – failure to do this could result in a £50 extra cleaning charge.
14. When going out please do not leave your dog in the property unattended. Please do not allow your dog in the bedrooms.
15. Do not wash your dog’s bedding etc. in the washing machine.
16. The self-catering holiday cottages are available from 3:00pm on the day of your arrival and you must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of your departure.
17. Smoking is forbidden in all properties.
18. The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it transpires that guests have not complied with any of the conditions mentioned above.